Exhibit location: Harbortown Event Center, 325 Second St SE, Bandon, Oregon
(See full schedule below.)
The Washed Ashore Exhibit
Hosting the Exhibit
Share this exhibit with your community! To find out more details about hosting the Washed Ashore Exhibit at your educational center, aquarium or arts organization please inquire here.
- Harbortown Event Center, 325 Second St SE, Bandon, Oregon
- Living Coast Discovery Center (formerlyChula Vista Nature Center), 1000 Gunpowder Point Drive, Chula Vista, CA ~ December 8, 2011 - September 3, 2012
- Port Pavilion on Broadway Pier at the foot of Broadway Street in San Diego. Washed Ashore is partnering to support the America's Cup Healthy Oceans Project in San Diego! ~ November 12 - 20, 2011
- The Marine Mammal Center, 2000 Bunker Road, Fort Cronkhite, Sausalito, CA ~ June 25 - October 15, 2011
- Portland Community College, Sylvania Campus, 12000 Southwest 49th Avenue, Portland, OR (503) 977-4329 ~ April 20 - June 10, 2011
- Oregon Coast Aquarium, Newport, OR ~ December 3, 2010 - April 13, 2011
- 5th International Marine Debris Conference ~ Angela Haseltine Pozzi presented a workshop and lecture with selected smaller pieces on display. Honolulu, HI ~ March 20 - 25, 2011
- Newport Visual Arts Center, 777 NW Beach Drive, Newport, OR ~ August 13 - November 28, 2010
- 21st Annual Bioneers Conference, San Rafael, CA ~ October 15 - 17, 2010
Help remove plastic debris from the beaches and ocean... please DONATE today!