The Washed Ashore Project creates powerful art that captivates all ages and teaches environmental conservation and sustainability.
The Washed Ashore Traveling Exhibits feature collections of intricate, beautifully designed, giant sea life sculptures made entirely of marine debris collected from beaches. The sculptures of marine life graphically illustrate the tragedy of plastic pollution in our oceans and waterways and to encourage conservation. Teacher, staff and docent workshops lead by our expert education team combining art, science and environmental issues are included in the exhibit package. Additional workshops and presentations are also available.
Washed Ashore works with you to create exhibits that fit your space and align with your venue’s goals. Whether your space is small or large, indoors or outside, we build highly detailed, wow-factor exhibits that inspire.
BRING WASHED ASHORE TO YOUR VENUE
Why Host an exhibit
Washed Ashore is a Blockbuster Exhibit that Increases Visitor Attendance
These beautifully crafted, charming yet unsettling exhibits appeals to a wide range of ages at a multitude of levels.
Washed Ashore Traveling Exhibits:
- Drives attendance, increases foot traffic and appeals to a wide audience
- Attracts media attention
- Blends art and science
- Draws environmental, art and science supporters
- Demonstrates the arts as a powerful language and social messenger
Designed to Fit your Space and Needs
Each exhibit is carefully designed according to your venue’s interests and needs, then installed by lead artist, Angela Haseltine Pozzi and the Washed Ashore team.
- Indoor and outdoor exhibits can range from 8 to 30 or more pieces
- Interactive, musical, overhead, large or small, outside sculptures or inside wall pieces are available
- Eco-friendly exhibit merchandise can add income for venue
Connects with your Education and Conservation Programs
Washed Ashore exhibit packages include educational signage, along with docent, staff and teacher workshops led by experienced educators.
- 30 year arts educator, Angela Haseltine Pozzi can connect with your current educational programs
- A Washed Ashore/NOAA Integrated Arts Marine Debris Curriculum is also available
Current and Upcoming Exhibits
Washed Ashore’s traveling exhibits are an exceptional attraction to a multitude of venues, including zoos, aquariums, museums, corporate offices, gardens and more.
Get in touch for an exhibitor information packet today.